About A-TRUTH 180 Health Services of Louisiana Founder
Counseling - Educating - Consulting
Angela Davis Robertson, MS, LPC
Founder of A-TRUTH 180 Health Services (Transformation Realized-Unearthed Through Healing) of Louisiana. Angela believes in the process of healing and knows that when we abound in hope, and trust the process, we are filled with joy, peace, and expectancy; through which transformation occurs.
- Bachelor of Science – Business Management, Southern University, Baton Rouge, La
- Master of Science – School Counseling, University of Phoenix, Lonetree, CO
- Masters Studies – The Principal Institute, Denver, CO
- Ministry Training – Global Change Network, Denver, CO
- Masters Studies – Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Southern University, Baton, Rouge, La
- Tour and Travel Sales Manager – Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Copper Mountain, CO
- Director of Group Sales – Denver Grizzlies Hockey Team – Denver, CO
- Assistant to the Vice-Chancellor – University of Denver – Denver, CO
- Owner/Operator – Franchisee A&W Rootbeer Restaurant
- Owner Mame’s Home Cooking – Denver, CO
- Owner/Operator – Colorado Concessions and Catering, Denver, CO
- Owner/Operator – Diversified Event Planners – Denver, CO
- Principal Secretary – Murphy Creek K-8 – Aurora, CO
- Family Liaison – Montbello High School – Denver, CO
- Assistant Principal – Montbello High School – Denver, CO
- Founding Principal – PUSH Academy – Denver, CO
- School Administrator (Principal) – Colorado Department of Education, Denver, CO
- Ministry License – Louisiana and Colorado
- Psychotherapy Counseling – Louisiana Professional Counseling Board of Examiners, Baton Rouge, LA
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) – National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc.
- Certified EMDR Therapist
Angela has had an extensive thirty (36) year career in Corporate America, Education, Counseling, and Ministry.
A-Truth 180 is a Top-Tier Provider of Health Services, Education, and Programs.
A-Truth (Authentic Transformation Realized Unearthed Through Healing) 180 Health Services of Louisiana consists of a team of health professionals who are passionate and dedicated; our focus is on supporting the transformative healing process of individuals and families. As Counseling and Health Professionals, we see counseling as a process in which the client and the therapist come to understand and trust one another. They work as a team to explore and define present problem situations and develop future goals for an improved life while working systematically toward realizing their established goals.
We are a community-based health provider offering social, emotional, mental health service in our office and through teletherapy sessions.
We are a resource to several community partners seeking consultation around individuals and families dealing with mental health-related concerns.